Wednesday, August 27, 2008

5 Essential Pieces in My Closet

There are 5 essential pieces in my closet that allows me to go from day, weekend to evening. The 5 essential pieces are yellow double-breasted, sleeveless ruffle top, stretch skinning leg jeans, pencil skirt and little black dress.

OFFICE

I took the yellow double-breasted jacket from last year and add ruffle front sleeveless top and grey pencil skit. This look is an
up- to- date look for a modern-day business women who enjoys fashions. This outfit screams out elegant.

WEEKEND

I kept the top and jacket that was worn to work and add a pair of my best fitting denim. To complete this look I added animal print shoes and the season best color accessories.

EVENING

I Pulled out my little black dress from last year and add the ruffle sleeve stop to give an up-to date look. Glam is theme for the evening event. So I add CZ earrings, black studded bangle and hot 4in” silver pumps to complete this look.


"Now look in your closet and see what you can find to create your different look with five basic pieces."

No comments: